[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200 firmware v4.63

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Fri Dec 24 14:36:44 MST 2004

I just spent the last hour or so trying to get this firmware to work across
a NAT with no success.  I have a GS BT101 working through the same NAT, so I
don't think it's the NAT itself.

I have a STUN setup in * and pointed the UIP200 to it and I tryed several
combinations of nat= in the sip.conf and in the config files for this phone.
No luck(yes, I did a reload now with each change in the sip.conf).

Does the UIP 200 work across a nat yet?  If it does, care to share your
config for it?

Thanks,
Lyle