[Asterisk-Users] Preventing Asterisk from sending 'h' across to SIP Provider

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Fri Dec 24 06:44:35 MST 2004

Hi,
   I want to prevent Asterisk from sending the h extension across to the SIP
provider or to prevent it from hitting the script at all. The SIP Provider
does not know what to do with the h extensions once it receives it. My SIP
Provider takes all digits and forwards them off to a softswitch for
processing. Everytime a call hangs up, it complains about running AGI scripts
on hungup channels and to use DeadAGI. I want it to not send the hangup to
the provider at all. Taking out the Hangup line does not help nor does
autofallthrough=no. I have posted my extensions.conf below. Thanks -

[general]
autofallthrough=yes
context=default

[default]
;exten => _.,1,Dial(SIP/003214093773 at 3213084999,70,t)
exten => _.,1,AGI(mta_auth.agi,${EXTEN})
exten => _.,2,Hangup

--
Brian Wilkins
Software Engineer