[Asterisk-Users] Asked to transmit frame type 2, while native formats is 4???

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Thu Dec 23 22:15:44 MST 2004

Anyone know what this error message means?

**********
Dec 23 23:12:31 WARNING[3031057]: chan_sip.c:1874 sip_write: Asked to
transmit frame type 2, while native formats is 4 (read/write = 4/4)

I see this in my CLI when I call into Asterisk and press * which should hang
up the call since I have the "h" option in my dial string.

My CLI goes nuts, the call connects fine but I get hundreds of lines of
these rolling up my screen until I hang up the call.

Any ideas?

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com