[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 success?

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Thu Dec 23 10:40:21 MST 2004

At 12:14 PM 12/23/04, you wrote:
>On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 09:58:19AM -0700, Damon Estep wrote:
> > Has anyone had success with the TDM400 in production? I have multiple
> > boxes where these cards lock up and the only thing that will fix them is
> > to unload *, modprobe -r wctdm, modprobe wctdm, load asterisk. Does not
> > matter if it is a FXS/FXO module.
> >
>I have a recently installed TDM400P with one FXO in slot 4 which
>hasn't locked up yet, but it's only been a day or so at this
>point and usage is light so far...
>
>-Dorn

We have one TDM400 with 4FXO Daughter Boards, that have been running
for a couple of months. The main problem we had was the issue where
the card would not come alive on reboot. Fixing the driver code to
have the card recognize a key helped fix it, but the new zaptel drivers
don't do the trick which for now there is no upgrading zaptel.

Broken stuff??? We Report, You Decide