[Asterisk-Users] Fw: [digium.com #12961] T100P as bandwidth

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Dec 23 09:52:53 MST 2004

On December 23, 2004 11:14 am, TC wrote:
> but thats the bitch Mark has put years of blood & sweat into it,
> now as asterisk start to become much bigger than the single developer/co
> how do you divest
> that control in a fair/equitable  manner

I agree with you on all points -- If Digium needs to make money on hardware
then they obviously need to get some decent hardware/driver design done --
What we have works for the most part but these ongoing problems and the
almost total lack of dialogue is a big issue which *does* hurt future sales.

I like Digium.  I want to buy Digium.  But I won't if the support or quality
isn't there.  It's really that simple.  Digium's in a hard spot -- spend more
money to fix the issues and eat into current revenues, or deal with lower
future revenues.  I don't envy them.

-A.