[Asterisk-Users] New verision of AMP - 1.10.004

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Thu Dec 23 09:08:52 MST 2004

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:
> Has this version improved the install process from what it was, to
> something where a guy with average intelligence (AKA dummy) can install
> without the need of a consultant.

The Installation Guide provides step-by-step instructions:

http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca/docs/AMP_Installation_Guide_v1.1.pdf

It might be better to characterize AMP as a blueprint or set of
instructions for building your own *-based telephony server. You do need
to invest some time and effort to build it - or you can pay someone else
to do it for you.

We do of course welcome efforts from the community to make the project
better. An installation routine that handles all the popular Linux
distributions is non-trivial. At present we are focused on providing the
user base oft-requested features - like support for VoIP trunks which we
delivered in this version.

Regards,

--
Jason Becker