[Asterisk-Users] Queue - roundrobin member order

Ric Searle ric at dialogue.net
Thu Dec 23 09:12:45 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm struggle to set up a simple round-robin queue, where I can
determine the order in which the members are tried.

My queues.conf is currently:

[TechSupportQ]
strategy = roundrobin
context = techSupportQueued
timeout = 10
retry = 1
wrapuptime=3
maxlen = 0
joinempty = yes
member = SIP/405
member = SIP/403
member = SIP/402

I am not using Agents (defined in agents.conf), because I don't have
any need for the agents to log on and off etc.

Currently, the queue works great, but the order that it tries to call
the members is not consistent.  I want it to *always* call SIP/405
first, and if they're busy or don't answer, it should fail-over to
SIP/403 etc.

Any ideas?  Surely I can't be the only one wanting to do this?

Ric