[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls from Sipgate go through the wrong peer

Thu Dec 23 08:49:52 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a few accounts with sipgate.co.uk to get some different DiD
numbers. However, when an incoming call comes in, it seems to pick the
wrong peer from sip.conf which sends the call into the wrong context and
it fails because there is no extension in that context to match the
register.

Using the config's below, if I dial the DiD on account 2222222, it works
fine - picks peer 2222222 and goes into the context
incoming_sipgate_menu. But, if I dial the DiD on account 1111111, it
also picks peer 2222222 and errors because there is no 1111111 in
context incoming_sipgate_menu because it should have gone into
incoming_sipgate.

register => 1111111:password at sipgate.co.uk/1111111
register => 2222222:password at sipgate.co.uk/2222222

; this one is for outgoing:
[sipgate]
  type=peer
  context=incoming_sipgate
  username=1111111
  secret=password
  host=sipgate.co.uk
  fromuser=1111111
  fromdomain=sipgate.co.uk
  insecure=very
  dtmfmode=info

; incoming on account 1111111:
[111111]
  type=friend
  context=incoming_sipgate
  host=sipgate.co.uk
  username=1111111
  authname=1111111
  secret=password
  domain=sipgate.co.uk
  insecure=very
  dtmfmode=info

[2222222]
  type=friend
  context=incoming_sipgate_menu
  host=sipgate.co.uk
  username=2222222
  authname=2222222
  secret=password
  domain=sipgate.co.uk
  insecure=very

Anyone else use sipgate with Asterisk or have any ideas?

Thanks!

--ian