[Asterisk-Users] Fw: [digium.com #12961] T100P as bandwidth

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Dec 23 08:37:44 MST 2004

Even though they make the cards and advertise that they support data modes,
digium won't support data mode on the $500 card they sold to me, so I must
turn to the list.

Has anyone configured a T100P to use a T1 strictly as bandwidth? Is there a
HOWTO somewhere? Wiki has nothing I could find. I've got plently of public
IPs I can assign to it but don't know how.

Thanks,
Matthew