[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2-NA Config

Listas listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Thu Dec 23 08:13:31 MST 2004

Hi,
I have 3 PAP2 connected to *, they work fine but there are some things which I would like to improve, some of them are:
    - double ring tone when placing a call (I hear two tones it seems like the PAP2 is generating it's own tone)
    - some kind of noise (like glitches or something) when I pick up the phone (seems like some polarity thing)
    - I'd like to keep the tone after pressing 9 (just like ignorepat in *, but in the PAP2 dialplan)

there are so many options in the PAP2 that I haven't been able to achieve this things, I'm aware that maybe some of them are not possible, but I couldn't find any documentation on configuring the PAP2-NA...

thanks in advance.
Matias