[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk billing solution

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Dec 23 06:10:12 MST 2004

Qui, mais je ne parle pas français ;)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] Namens Patrick
Verzonden: donderdag 23 december 2004 13:28
Aan: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Onderwerp: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk billing solution

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 00:12 +0100, Thierry wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have something like this but it's in french and it uses teh res_config
>
> Best regards
> Thierry wehr

Thierry,

If you are willing to share your billing solution with the community,
I'm sure there will be people pitching in to translate it from french to
english and any other language they feel is important. My french is not
that good but I will definitely have a look and help where possible.

Regards,
Patrick

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: