[Asterisk-Users] Passing SIP headers to AGI applications

Ernest Raspberry eraspberry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 03:21:45 MST 2004

Hello,

Is there any possibility to get full calling party INVITE SIP headers
into AGI script somehow?
I'm using SER as * guard - all calls are passed to SER, and it decides
where to send the
connection. I'd like to set some (or only one) headers at SER - which
is not a problem, and then parse them on the Asterisk to decide how to
terminate the connection into PSTN form AGI script (or dialplan
simply..). Well, I don't know even how to get (and if it is possible)
the Remote-Party-ID and parse it by myself getting not only the
calling number..

--
Regards,
Raspberry