[Asterisk-Users] Another Asterisk Certification

telmo at n1.com telmo at n1.com
Wed Dec 22 10:53:54 MST 2004

Man, this is sick! :-)))

Isn't there a law against unclearly-marked jokes (except on April 1st, of
course)? Some people could even take you seriously! :-))

Most relevant points in the web page:

"Starting a telephone company or consulting business is easy."

"We authorize you to perform all Asterisk services including the rites of
Interconnection and Arbitration."

"You will also be authorized to put the “*” symbol after your name – much like:
“PHD, MD, DDS, CLU, ETC.” Just picture your business card: John Smith *"

"this in itself gives you the chance to earn extra money to support your Asterisk
habit and family"

"Save 50% send CASH or Postal Money Order to our office in the Cayman Islands"

I'm rolling on the floor here :-))))

Regards,
   Telmo.

On Sun Aug 22  7:24 , 'James Taylor' <jltaylor at metrotel.net> sent: