[Asterisk-Users] Another Asterisk Certification

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:41:29 MST 2004

Hello Guys,
I think this is not bad (Certification) While is a real certification
like Cisco , Novell, etc.

how many of us have a cisco certification or even Micro-$hit.

In my point of vew this 3K buck are well spended if I want to have the
skills quick to put hand-on. and as per Brian comment , not just a
simple config.

just think about how much you guys charge per hour, and how many hours
you all ready spend in learning, those 3000 bucks are really a joke.

I think those certified guys need to place the training agenda in the
Commercial posrt.

I really like tho se certifications (Y)

Regards

HA