[Asterisk-Users] list broken again?

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at shavedgoats.net
Wed Dec 22 08:52:08 MST 2004

Eric,

A few days ago when you got pissed at me because I was not subscribed to
the mailing lists, you had asked me what PCI revision my motherboard had
in it.  I have PCI revision 2.3 (it's an Intel 6300ESB ICH controller).  I
have opened up a trouble ticket with Digium, and was told "use another
machine".  It didn't even seem like they were going to put any effort into
it.  In the best of your knowledge, do you know of any issues with the
X101's and TDM400's and PCI 2.3?  And just for the record, I did post my
issue to the user's mailing list about 36 hours ago, and have received no
to waste a few hours on the phone with Intel.

TIA.

-mishehu