[Asterisk-Users] Phonecell + wildcard FXO (DTMF problems)

jafar mohammed sonztechnology at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 07:40:58 MST 2004

Hi,

I purchashed a Telular Phonecell Fixed Cellular
Terminal. I hooked it up to my wildcard fxo card. I
can receive calls and these calls are passed on to the
Asterisk Calling Card application. My problem is that
i can't get DTMF to work properly. If a pin number is
484443543639 i get 4844444333544336639. how can i sort
out this problem. Please would like ur urgent
assistance.