[Asterisk-Users] MWI not working on Polycom Phones

Jared Armstrong jarmstrong at omnispear.com
Wed Dec 22 07:05:18 MST 2004

Mine is working fine so far. Issues, #1 make sure the mailbox is just a numerical value without any context defined in your /etc/asterisk/sip.conf.

In my polycom sip.cfg file I have:
<msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="1">
      <mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="8500" msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="registration" msg.mwi.1.callBack="8500" />
</msg>

Jared Armstrong