[Asterisk-Users] list broken again?

telmo at n1.com telmo at n1.com
Wed Dec 22 06:56:06 MST 2004

Hello,

On Wed Dec 22  5:16 , Walt Reed <asterisk at linuxguy.com> sent:
>On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 11:05:27PM -0500, Alex Brecher said:
>> I still don't get why we don't move over to a web based forum ?
>
>Because web-based forums suck. The only people who seem to like web
>forums are those that don't know how to use their email client (or use a
>client so braindead that it doesn't even do threading.)

I second that wholeheartedly. Discussion forums are exactly the kind of
application WWW was *not* meant to be used for, as it's much better handled by
existing protocols (in this case, email).

Best Regards,
   Telmo

----
SeeqMail - the only email you'll ever need Starts Here
Sign up for FREE personalized email today: http://www.seeqmail.com

http://www.Grassroots.org/ - Make Change!
----