[Asterisk-Users] SER + asterisk

Cyprian "neurotIc" Zawadzki c.zawadzki at spider.pl
Wed Dec 22 03:23:02 MST 2004

Hi everybody!

this is third day I'm supposed to work on some telecomunications solution.
We have SIP Express Router to maintain and redirect incomming calls to
asterisk.
The problem is that we (i mean my company) have to run some prepaid
solution with asterisk.
I'm wondering if modified prepaid solution would work correctly in such
environment?

I'd be thankfull for any suggestions...

regards
Cyprian Zawadzki

--
The  paranoids'  way...   /    / Networked Electronic
 ___  ___       ___  ___ (___ (  ___ Unit Responsible for