[Asterisk-Users] Cannot transfer with Cisco or Snom

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Dec 21 20:36:31 MST 2004

I am having a hell of a time with transfers.

First the Snom issues:

The transfer button on the Snom 220 does not work. I have read about
setting break key off in the advanced page of the web config but the Snom
220 has no such option. At the moment I am having to use the # transfer
hack which makes this phone look really stupid to have buttons on it that
cannot be used. Anyone know how to resolve this? Using the # key the Snom
can do blind transfer, park people on the valetparking extension etc. It
can also do attended transfer by putting someone on hold, calling the
third party, then hanging up.

Now the Cisco issue:

A cisco calling another and then being transferred to voicemail works.

A call coming in through the zap channel to a cisco and then being
transferred to voicemail works.

A call coming in through the zap channel to a Cisco phone and then being
blind transferred using the blind transfer button to another Cisco results
in the other phone never ringing and the caller getting hung up on:

    -- Executing BackGround("Zap/1-1", "thankyouforcalling-duringhours")
in new stack
    -- Playing 'thankyouforcalling-duringhours' (language 'en')
  == CDR updated on Zap/1-1
    -- Executing Macro("Zap/1-1", "stdexten|103|SIP/103") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1", "SIP/103|20|t") in new stack
    -- Called 103
    -- SIP/103-8be7 is ringing
    -- SIP/103-8be7 answered Zap/1-1
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on Zap/1-1
    -- Stopped music on hold on Zap/1-1
  == Spawn extension (sip, 112, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1' in macro
'stdexten'
  == Spawn extension (sip, 112, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Timeout on Zap/1-1
  == CDR updated on Zap/1-1
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (sip, t, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (sip, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

Here I call in from outside, get a greeting from the autoattendant, dial
103, answer 103, try to transfer the call to 112, and then it hangs up.

I can try calling in from outside and parking the call and it hangs up
too.

It is SO weird that I can transfer to voicemail ok but nothing else!

Here is a sip debug of me calling in, talking to someone, and having them
transfer me:

http://www.copilotconsulting.com/typescript

I was running a recent CVS version of * but have gone back to
CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-16:31:58 just to make sure it isn't some sort of problem
with latest cvs.

Any clues are greatly appreciated!

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.