[Asterisk-Users] Predictive Dialer

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Dec 21 19:04:02 MST 2004

Hello,

The asGUIclient suite has a predictive dialer component to it(VICIDIAL) and
it can function well on multiple Asterisk servers at once using a single
MySQL server backend. It performs on par with several mid-level commercial
dialers that we have compared it to(Nobel, TripleP, DataTel, etc...) and it
is free as in GPL. We will be releasing the next version of the suite this
week with many enhancements.

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

MATT---