[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic MSI cards to FXO port on TDM400P

Shahed shahed at enoor.com
Wed Dec 22 02:45:03 MST 2004

Hi All,

I have a Dialogic based PBX, that uses an MSI station card
to provide an analog extension to my desk phone.

This MSI extension is sometimes used to connect to a standard
external 56k modem to make outbound dialup calls to
remote linux servers etc.

Now I am wondering, if I can connect this, to a TDM400P FXO
port, so I can have asterisk running within my PBX ?

I can see tones, as being non-standard, but from the electrical
point, if I can plug it in to a standard analog phone, it should
work with fxo ??

Thanks
Shahed