[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Dec 21 14:53:30 MST 2004

Have not experienced any dropped calls; just dropped balls in customer
service.  They suspended my account w/o notice because of problems with
* (no idea what they were, since I applied the patch, and nobody was
able/willing to explain what was causing the "excessive load" on their
servers).  Time to move on, once again.  Disappointing.