[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone is not registering

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Tue Dec 21 13:49:56 MST 2004

At 03:37 PM 12/21/04, you wrote:
>Hi again. I cant get my Budgetone registered in Asterisk, and I cant find
>what's wrong... uff. This is my config:
>
>This fragment is from my sip.conf:
>
>[12345]
>type=user
>user=12345
>username=12345
>secret=12345
>authuser=12345
>qualify=1000
>nat=no
>host=dynamic
>dtmfmode=rfc2833
>reinvite=no
>canreinvite=no
>disallow=all
>allow=g729
>allow=ulaw
>allow=alaw
>context=sip_default
>
>And this is from my Budgetone configuration:
>
>SIP Server: 192.168.1.175 -- asterisk is in my LAN
>SIP User ID: 12345
>Authenticate ID: 12345
>Authenticate Password: 12345
>
>And this is the message repeated in the asterisk console:
>
>Dec 21 21:36:15 NOTICE[3024]: chan_sip.c:7531 handle_request: Registration
>from '<sip:12345 at 192.168.1.175;user=phone>' failed for '192.168.1.176'
>
>Can you please help? What is that user=phone about?
>
>Thanks a lot in advance,
>
>RODOLFO

this is a major bug on my system  looks like asterisk wants to register
nobody seems to know what is up

This does it regularly on the grandstream phones and occassionally
on the 2 sipura 2k units we have

this is an asterisk issue, from what I can tell.

no messages anywhere indicating failure, except if this continues for
many times, asterisk dies with no warning or message  just poof!

Greg

Regards
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com  NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!