[Asterisk-Users] Bug, Feature, or Limitation?

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Tue Dec 21 10:13:21 MST 2004

At 11:37 AM 12/21/04, you wrote:

>Howdy--
>
>I'm playing with different IAX softphones. I've got DIAX and IAXPHONE on
>a windows (XP) machine on my network, and I'm running asterisk on a
>newly loaded Fedora Core 3 machine.
>
>I set up a separate IAX account for each phone. I was EXPECTING them
>to each register seperately with asterisk....
>
>But I am swiftly finding out, that ONLY one registers. The first one
>to start running, gets to register with Asterisk, and the other is left
>out in the cold.  Am I seeing things right? Is this the way it should
>be, or is something wrong?
>
>Many thanks!
>

>--
>Steve Murphy <murf at e-tools.com>

we have a similar issue with SIP phones and ATA's but differs slightly
in that the devices all fail to register after a dozen hours or so

I originally thought it was the mysql realtime config but have found
it to be an issue with or without sql involved

we have an FC1 system with Asterisk CVS-HEAD-12/13/04-07:50:27,

Greg