[Asterisk-Users] Bug, Feature, or Limitation?

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Tue Dec 21 09:37:45 MST 2004

Howdy--

I'm playing with different IAX softphones. I've got DIAX and IAXPHONE on
a windows (XP) machine on my network, and I'm running asterisk on a
newly loaded Fedora Core 3 machine.

I set up a separate IAX account for each phone. I was EXPECTING them
to each register seperately with asterisk....

But I am swiftly finding out, that ONLY one registers. The first one
to start running, gets to register with Asterisk, and the other is left
out in the cold.  Am I seeing things right? Is this the way it should
be, or is something wrong?

Many thanks!

--
Steve Murphy <murf at e-tools.com>