[Asterisk-Users] SOHO PBX using asterisk

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Dec 21 09:16:05 MST 2004

Hi,
I'd like to build a personal PBX connecting 4 or 5 analogic phones with a
ADSL line and I'd like to know what is the right card I need
I visited digium site and I think TDM400 could be the right choice but I
cannot understand how it works...I think it has 4 slots where 4 modules
(FXS or FXO) can be inserted. How many cards do I need to connect my ADSL
line to 5 phones? I think I need two cards, one with 1 FXS for the ADSL
line and 3 FXO for the phones and the second card with only 2 FXO modules,
is this correct?
Where can I find the drivers for this card? Should I re-compile linux
kernel or there is another way to add drivers to linux?

Thanks in advance.

Giorgio.

Giorgio Incantalupo, mailto:giorgio at fga-software.com
FG&A srl (http://www.fgasoftware.com) - Formazione e Consulenza
Tel: 02 9350-4780, 02 9350-0481, interno 104, Fax: 02 9350-0178