[Asterisk-Users] asterisk: webmin or X admin.

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Dec 21 08:13:27 MST 2004

Webmin and Web Admin interfaces are two different things. I have not
come across any Asterisk Modules in Webmin format, where they can be
managed (Installed/De-Installed) from a Webmin Window using webmin port
at http://ipaddress:1000

If anyone knew of such modules for Asterisk or re-create existing Web
based admin modules compatible with Webmin, that would be a great help
for the Asterisk Commuinity.

Seshu