[Asterisk-Users] upgraded source now ata's ring but stop silence on inbound calls

John Hill jhill at noach.com
Tue Dec 21 06:40:02 MST 2004

I was doing a daily make update for asterisk. On the 19th the new version
compiled fine. I installed it. All of my ata 186's can call out to pstn etc.
All inbound calls, the phones ring but when you pickup, just silence both
local and remote with no complaints in the cli. I backed down to the r 1.0
1.0.3 on the 20th CVS-v1-0-12/20/04-18:24:52 it worked ok.

Yesterday I did a cvs update on the 1.0 source code, recompiled and now it
does the same thing as the dev source. Calls go out no problem but inbound
rings but are dead upon answer. I had to return to the
CVS-v1-0-12/20/04-18:24:52 code to get it to work again.

Have I missed a configuration change somewhere?

Thanks
John Hill