[Asterisk-Users] Ouch, part reset, quickly

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Tue Dec 21 06:29:39 MST 2004

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> [...]

I requested this information from Digium and was provided with the
following:

Max Power Draw per TDM400 (Watts):      20
2 Watts per FXO
5 Watts per FXS

They also told me each FXS port would support a REN (ringer equivalence
number) of 5.0, which means that you should be able to to ring five of
the old electromechanical telephones simultaneously off of each FXS port
on the card - 20 of them in all.

Does anybody know what the wattage is for a REN?

Cheers,

Jim.