[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream CallerID

David Ishmael dishmael at windwardcg.com
Tue Dec 21 07:14:35 MST 2004

I'm confused, should I be using SetCallerID(${CALLERIDNUM}) or
SetCIDNum(${CALLERIDNUM})?  Also, I don't think it matters but I'm trying to
forward the CID coming in from the PSTN line.  I know Asterisk sees the CID
because its shows up in the logs.  I think I've tried just about every
combination possible and have pretty much given up hope on getting the GS
phone to display the CID.

-Dave