[Asterisk-Users] two avm usb isdn fritz v2.0 cards

Milos Kocbek milos.kocbek at access.si
Tue Dec 21 02:34:36 MST 2004

I have a problem trying to install two avm fritz cards on one asterisk
machine. I am using fcusb2 driver. 1 card works perfectly.

I tried to recompile driver like it is described on this page but with
no success.
http://www.quiss.org/caiviar/Two-Fritzcards-HOWTO

 I think the problem is that i can not find this part of code.
 dev = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID, dev);
        if (NULL == dev) {
                dev = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID2, dev);
                if (NULL == dev) {
                        return PCI_NO_CARD;
                }
        }
by
        dev = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID, NULL);
        dev2 = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID2, NULL);
	if(dev) {
	    if(dev2)
		dev = dev2; //two different cards
	    else
		dev = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID, dev);
	} else {
	    if(dev2)
		dev = pci_find_device (AVM_VENDOR_ID, AVM_DEVICE_ID2, dev2);
	    else
		dev = NULL;
	}

this modifications are for pci card but i have usb card.

greetings