[Asterisk-Users] Channel limits ?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue Dec 21 02:23:49 MST 2004

Saw those, but they wont let me simply define a maximum number of
channels...

Actually, in my immediate case, I need to set a max for inbound pri.

IE: I had a complaint today that all our inbound was busy... yep, a
larger number than expect on a dialin number, which was a meetme
conference (80 users instead of the expected 12), so the 10 remaining
was enough to handle our normal mode of operations.

Now I wonder is there an easy method of limiting the number of calls to
a particular DID ?