[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID - TE405P - Telstra Onramp 10 - Australia

Nathan Alberti na at nathanalberti.com
Wed Dec 22 02:22:04 MST 2004

Duane,

My apologies if I have misunderstood but is this an error ?

Snip from http://www.e164.org/config.php?dp=Australian

8< ----
exten => _13XXXX,1,Goto(localcall,61${EXTEN}, 1)
exten => _1300XXXXXX,1,Goto(localcall,61${EXTEN}, 1)
exten => _1800XXXXXX,1,Goto(freecall,61${EXTEN}, 1)

[freecall] ; after doing an enum check, might as well just send this out
as a local call
exten => _X.,1,StripMSD(2)
exten => _X.,2,Goto(localcall,${EXTEN},2)

[localcall] ; local calls by PSTN is a fixed charge, voip is per minute
exten => _X.,1,StripMSD(3)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(ZAP/1/${EXTEN},60,t)
exten => _X.,3,Dial(IAX2/user:pass at localprovider.com.au/${EXTEN},60,t)
exten => _X.,4,Dial(IAX2/user:pass at secondprovider.com.au/${EXTEN},60,t)
exten => _X.,5,Hangup
exten => _X.,103,Hangup
exten => _X.,104,Hangup
exten => _X.,105,Hangup
---- >8

Dialing a 1300XXXXXX, number would make it 611300XXXXXX, then jumping to
StripMSD(3) would make it 300XXXXXX ?

Regards,

Nathan