[Asterisk-Users] x-ten pro and echo cancellation...

FM Mailling list accounts fmml at cedval.org
Mon Dec 20 18:16:43 MST 2004

Hi all,

Need advice,

I have my Asterisk setup with 2 fxo cards.

Internally we are using x-lite soft phones on windows workstations.

No matter what I try, there is always a bit of echo when calling out. I
have read the latest release of X-ten pro, come with acoustic echo
cancellation.

As anyone tried it? Does it really do a good job at echo cancellation? Is
is worth to buy compare to X-lite?

Regards,

Francois

Random Thought: