[Asterisk-Users] Toshiba DK-40 and Asterisk...possible?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Dec 20 15:08:55 MST 2004

Hi all,

I have a potential client interested in an Asterisk PBX, which will
allow them to improve their virtual office services, among other things
(it's a Business Centre).

They currently have a Toshiba DK-40 and 19 DKT 2010-SD phones.  The
owner has told me that the phones are digital (not in the VoIP sense,
obviously).

Is anyone here familiar with this particular PBX? Any chance that it can
be integrated with Asterisk?  They would like to keep the phones, but I
frankly have no idea if they will work with Asterisk directly, or
through the Toshiba PBX via a connection to the Asterisk box.  Keeping
the existing phones makes a very big difference in the cost of an
Asterisk PBX, so I don't blame them for wanting to keep the phones
around.

Thanks.  I'd appreciate any and all comments/suggestions.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu