[Asterisk-Users] Problem using SPA-2000 behind NAT

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Mon Dec 20 14:55:46 MST 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:04:18 -0500, Nabeel Jafferali
<nabeel at jafferali.net> wrote:

>> it looks to me like a cofiguration issue on the SPA.  Does
>> anyone know how to configure the SPA-2000 behind a NAT?  Any
>> help would greatly appreciated.
>
> Enable STUN on the SPA-2000 and use (for example) stun.fwdnet.net:3478
> as the STUN server. I have a SPA-3000 working perfectly like that.

Just took mine out of the box, got a private IP, put in the Asterisk for
SIP (outside firewall) and it worked. If you continue to have problems,
I'll go through my setup step by step to see if something is diff.

--
James Taylor
3505 Summerhll Road