[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream and CallerID

David Ishmael dishmael at windwardcg.com
Mon Dec 20 14:42:15 MST 2004

I went into the phone and made sure that 'User ID is phone number' was set
to 'No' and made sure that Fromuser=ext# was not present in the sip.conf
file.  When a call comes in, the log shows the incoming number but the phone
still reads the extension number.  I also have the sip.conf dtmfmode=inband
and the SIP phone set to in-audio.  Maybe this is a problem with the
firmware version (1.0.5.16) or my phone is broken.

-Dave