[Asterisk-Users] What does "t" mean in a CDR entry?

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Dec 20 11:45:40 MST 2004

What does "t" mean in a CDR entry? This is in place of where the number that
was dialed normally goes. For one IAX termination provider it always has a t
instead of the number dialed. Also, we always see the word "hunguup" in the
same record entry. This is the provider we have set to our secondary not
primary. Is it transfer of some sort? I don't think there was a transfer on
the calls I am seeing this on, they were just outgoing IAX calls to a VOIP
termination provider via IAX.

Also, what does it mean when I see "hangup" in the CRD entry? Does it mean
that our caller (our extension) hungup or that the called party hung up or??

Sound like stupid questions, I know but none the less I would like to know
the answers :)

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com