[Asterisk-Users] One SIP peer use 2 diff codecs?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Dec 20 08:37:50 MST 2004

I asked this question once before with no answer. Hopefully someone can
help me as I cannot see a way to do this. I am wanting to differentiate
inbound calls voice from FAX. The purpose of course voice gets g729 and
FAX gets 711 (ulaw). The problem I'm having is everytime it matches the
SIP peer (like it should) but it's always goes to the prefered codec.
Anyone have suggestions on how to force 711 for fax detection?

	Thanks.

	Matt