[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID - TE405P - Telstra Onramp 10 - Australia

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 20 06:59:28 MST 2004

Telstra Onramp use a 9 digit callerid.  I use the following macro to
'correct' incoming callerid so that numbers are in the proper format to
callback from the callerid memory of the phone:

exten => s,1,GotoIf($["${ARG1}" = ""]?100:2)                    ;Check for
null callerid and jump to 100 if so, else 2
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${ARG1:0:1} : 2|3|4|7]?110:3)           ;Match a known
state or mobile prefix and jump to 110, else 3
exten => s,3,SetCIDNum(${ARG1:1})                                ;Else
assume local (8 prefix), strip area code to present 8 digit local no.
exten => s,100,SetCIDNum(00000000)                               ;If null
callerid then set '00000000'
exten => s,110,SetCIDNum(0${ARG1})                             ;Prefix
leading '0' so that number presents as needed to callback

Craig