[Asterisk-Users] how to prevent res_odbc from loading

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Mon Dec 20 05:59:15 MST 2004

I am trying to resolve a problem where grandstream phones (only)
fail to register after a period of time.

I have a mysql realtime setup that appears to work, but fails
for no reason.

before i classify the realtime system as unusable, I am trying
to isolate the problem.

One thing I have noticed is the odbc driver continues to load
even though I have removed (from what I can tell) references
to the res_odbc system.

i have deleted the res_odbc.conf file is there anything else

I do want to keep the mysql functionality, just get rid of the
odbc stuff.

Greg

Regards
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com  NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!