[Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc/BRI Configuration help

Ian Clough ianasterisk at intech.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 01:18:46 MST 2004

Muhammad
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Muhammad Talha
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 7:29 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc/BRI Configuration help

  i am having problem configuring Asterisk to Dial to pstn
  i have installed bristuff for my hfc supported card and configured Zaptel and zapata.conf and Extension.conf and sip.conf according

  sip clients can talk to each other but i cant make to pstn

  BRI card configured in TE mode .

  please comment whats wrong in it

  ################
  here is zaptel.conf :
  ##################
  loadzone=nz
  defaultzone=nz
  span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
  bchan=1-2
  dchan=3

  here is zapata.conf

  switchtype = euroisdn
  signalling = bri_net_ptmp
  pridialplan=local
  echocancel=yes
  immediate=yes
  group = 1

  I think that you have the signalling wrong.
  My TE connection is set to
  signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp

  I also had to try several settings for pridialplan before I could make both local and national calls.

  Cheers

  Ian