[Asterisk-Users] TDM120 card?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sun Dec 19 17:12:56 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 14:57 -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> On 2004.12.19 10:17 Eric Wieling aka ManxPower wrote:
>
> > Personally I don't really approve of a company just taking Digium's
> > design and cloning it.
>
> Huh?  To what hardware are you referring?  Certainly you wouldn't be
> indicating that the GPL only permits one licensee.
>
> http://www.zapatatelephony.org/
>
> Or maybe you refer to some other design that is not GPLed.

Or maybe you have trimmed and blown one statement out of poportion.

I also despise those who wish to compete with Digium with exactly the
same hardware Digium sells and advertising based on the popularity of
asterisk.

But as part of the line you trimmed, if someone improves or
significantly change the hardware, it shows that the company/person is
more than just a leach.