[Asterisk-Users] Per extension/user CDR?

Matt Gibson gibson at experthost.com
Sun Dec 19 15:14:44 MST 2004

Me wrote:
> It seems that all my CDR is dumping into the Master.csv file. There is a
> way to create per user/extension CDR but I have looked endlessly in the
> Wiki, docs, README.CDR, mailing list archives etc.. I can't seem to find
> a way to do this..

I'm probably not the right person to answer this, but I think your idea
is fantastic. It would be cool to have the ability to have a cdr file or
mysql database for a given extension or a queue or even call groups.
Maybe a bounty is in order, unless this is already possible but not
documented :)

Anyone know if this is possible with Mysql-Realtime in it's current state?

Matt

--
Matt Gibson
VOIP Administrator