[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] TDM120 card?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Sun Dec 19 15:11:13 MST 2004

This is something we would deffinatly be interested in. Our only beef with
the digium cards is that you can only get 1 in a machine, unless you want to
start messing with all that IRQ problems people complain about.

If we want to handle 12 PRI's worth of calls, we will have to buy 3 machines
($3,500 each) and 3 4-port T1 cards ($1,500 each).

Or (according to this cards manuf's) we can get 1 beefy machine and just
keep adding cards until we run out of PCI slots.

Has anyone actually used one of these?

-Matthew