[Asterisk-Users] Realtime and PostgreSQL

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Sun Dec 19 14:55:06 MST 2004

> I was dloading cvs over the top of a stable branch... (Matthew told me
that
> was a no-no...)

    No. That is not what I said. I said that when you do "cvs update" inside
a previously CVS'd download of STABLE you are NOT getting the most recent
version of asterisk.

There are two ways to download STABLE asterisk: Grab the tarball or use CVS
(cvs co -r v1-0 asterisk)
If you use CVS to download the STABLE release, all future executions of "cvs
update" will update your STABLE code only.

If you go into another dir and do 'cvs co asterisk' you will get the most
recent version possible.

> register but when I try to make a call, I get silence and some SQL
failures.

    The SQL failures I saw where related to prepared statements. I would
check to make sure you have most recent PGSql and try some test connections.
I don't use PGSql so I can't help past this.

-Matthew