[Asterisk-Users] SMS - how to send one

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Sun Dec 19 14:35:42 MST 2004

On Sunday 19 December 2004 20:18, Brian West wrote:

> The SMS in asterisk is not SMS like you're thinking... Its not for sending
> to mobile phones and not something usable in the US.

Um, sorry, but if SMS is not for sending to mobile phones, then what is it for
(if it matters, I'm not in the US) ?

Regards,

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."

 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.