[Asterisk-Users] Can DPNSS be developed in S/w like libpri ?

Shahed shahed at enoor.com
Sun Dec 19 22:13:49 MST 2004

Hi All,

I dont know too much about the technical specs on DPNSS, but can
support for it be developed in software, like libpri ?

I guess what I am asking is, if DPNSS is just another
signalling protocol, I suppose it can be built using software,
as a layer over zaptel  using a digium digital E1 card.

Unless, there is something about the physical nature of the
signalling, that would require different hardware ??

If its possible, has anyone thought about how to go about doing it ?

Thanks
Shahed