[Asterisk-Users] RE: Meetme with video???

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Dec 19 09:14:06 MST 2004

Florian Overkamp wrote:

>Hi,

I am not in the position to finance it yet, but I can tell you what I
found out about the business model.
In Taiwan English learning is the number one of income!!!!
Every school teaches English with more or less good teachers.
Even adults are now trying to catch up with English, so that they do not
appear as stupid beside their kids.
ADSL is in each household with at leas 2M/256k, VoIP is also used.
If we can make classrooms with phones, for people who just want to talk
and we could add video for the ones who could afford it.
Classrooms could be used more or less 18 hours per day!!!!
Video is one thing what makes the class more attractive. The second is a
whiteboard and push urls, ....

Again, I would love to be in the position to pay for such application
based on Asterisk, but unfortunately I am not (yet)
However, if I hear more details from people who are able to make it
possible, I might be able to get the foundings for it.

bye

Ronald